Crater Lake Lodging
Crater Lake Lodging
Discover Oregon’s only National Park near our Klamath Falls hotel. Located less than an hour’s drive away, Crater Lake National Park is a natural wonder of the Pacific Northwest. Known for its clarity and deep blue color, Crater Lake is the deepest lake in the United States.
Park Hours: 24 hours a day
Steel Visitor Center
- 9 AM - 5 PM daily, late April to early November
- 10 AM - 4 PM daily, early November to early April (except December 25)
Rim Visitor Center
- 9:30 AM - 5 PM daily, late May through late September
- Closed October to May
For hours to all amenities and sites, please visit the National Park Service
- Car - $15.00 (7 day pass)
- Motorcycles, bicycles &pedestrians – $10.00 per person (7 day pass)
- Capacity of 1 to 6 individuals – $25.00 + passenger fee ($5.00)
- Capacity of 7 to 15 individuals – $75.00
- Capacity of 16 to 25 individuals – $100.00
- Capacity of 26 or more individual – $200.00
Crater Lake Activities
From biking and fishing, to hiking and photography, Crater Lake offers the opportunity to enjoy a variety of activities. Whether your vacation takes place in the warm or cold months, you can discover a myriad of things to do at Crater Lake. Read below for some of our favorites.
The 33-mile Rim Drive takes you on a breathtaking loop around the lake. With ups and downs throughout the entire ride, the road is sure to challenge even the most seasoned of cyclists. Be sure not to miss out on Ride the Rim Days, restricting road access to motor vehicles to provide ample space to concentrate on the path ahead.
With over 90 trails covering a span of difficulties, Crater Lake is a hiker’s paradise. For the ultimate challenge, take the Pacific Crest Trail, a 33-mile pass through the park, offering magnificent views of the surrounding mountains.
Winter at the park sees visitors enjoying a number of things to do in Crater Lake in cross-country skiing, snowmobiling, and snowshoeing.
For all other inquiries, please refer to the FAQs on the National Park Service website.